15 Pet Peeves That Are Relatable AF

15 Pet Peeves That Are Relatable AF

Can you relate?

1678
15 Pet Peeves That Are Relatable AF

It is amazing how people have many interests in common. People also have many pet peeves that may seem ridiculous to some. But to other people they are relatable. Pet peeves could range from small issues to large issues. Examples of pet peeves could include someone misspelling or mispronouncing your name, or someone not having respect for other people. Here are pet peeves that will have you laughing, or thinking "She understands me so well!"

1. Misspelling or mispronouncing your name.

It is understandable if we are meeting for the first time, and you are not sure of my name. But after meeting the second time, you should remember my name.

2. Interrupting a conversation with someone.

If people are having a conversation, you should be patient and wait until they are finished. Unless, it is something important, and you have to be somewhere. Say excuse me, and ask if it's okay to say something.

3. Talking loud when the person is right next to you.

There is no need to be shouting if you are taking to someone. People around you are not interested in knowing what you are talking about.

4. Blasting music in cars, or while listening to headphones.

You will eventually have hearing problems, and people are not interested in knowing what song you are listening to.

5. Eating and trying to talk at the same time.

You are at risk of choking on your food, and people do not want to see the food in your mouth.

6. Eating with your mouth open.

Be polite, and chew with your mouth closed. It grosses people to see the food in your mouth.

7. Drinking loud.

It is annoying for someone to hear you slurping or sipping from a straw. Your drink is all gone now.

8. Being on your phone when someone is talking to you.

If someone is having a conversation with you and you're staring at your screen, not making eye contact, people can clearly see your phone is more important. Put your phone away, and have an actual conversation, face to face. This definitely applies to going out on dates.

9. Taking forever to text back, or not texting back at all.

Yes, everyone has busy lives but is it that hard to let someone know, "I am busy and I will text you back later"? It is rude to give someone your number and not text back at all.

10. Long lines anywhere.

It sucks when you have to be patient and wait for lines to shorten.

11. Littering.

When people think it's cool to throw their trash on the ground, they do not think about the consequences in the future. Littering destroys the environment, and it makes towns and cities look unattractive.

12. Bad drivers.

Why do you have your license if you do not know how to use your signal when turning or changing lanes, park in a space without being too close to other cars, or blocking them, driving too fast or slower than the speed limit, etc.? That list could go on forever.

13. Bad hygiene.

If you are going to be in public, please always brush your teeth, shower, wear deodorant, and look presentable. If you do not do those things people will not want to be around you, and they will talk bad about you.

14. Fake or two-faced people.

If you do not like someone, why would you pretend to be their friend? There will only be a lot of drama.

15. People who bully someone with a disability, or judge them on their gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

We are all human, so we should all be treated with respect. There should be more love, instead of hate in the world.

From Your Site Articles