Rejoice, Potterheads...Daniel Radcliffe Could be Making a Comeback as Harry Potter!

"The Boy Who Lived" isn't gone forever.

7
Hitflix

Good news for all Potterheads everywhere...Daniel Radcliffe is considering playing Harry Potter again! Just when we thought Radcliffe had put his role as "the boy who lived" to rest, he recently revealed in an Interview with the New York Daily News that he's open to playing the role again. Said Radcliffe, "It would depend on the script. The circumstances would have to be pretty extraordinary. But then I am sure Harrison Ford Said that about Han Solo and look what happened there! So I am saying, 'no' for now, but leaving room to backtrack in the future." (Hood 2016). While we may not see Daniel Radcliffe grace the silver screen as everyone's favorite wizard anytime soon, there's still hope for Harry Potter fans across the globe.