7 Quotes About Rejection That Keep Me Motivated

This is not your first or last failure.

2928
https://unsplash.com/photos/HBABoZYH0yI
Isaiah Rustad via Unsplash

Rejection may seem horrible at the moment, but it only leads you to more opportunities. Taking a chance is better than missing a shot at something great. We all have a fear of failing, but you're not always going to succeed on the first try in everything you do. Here are 7 rejection quotes that always keep me motivated when something doesn't quite go how I thought it would:

"There's nothing like rejection to make you do an inventory of yourself." - James Lee Burke

"I believe that rejection is a blessing because it's the universe's way of telling you that there's something better out there." - Michelle Phan

"A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success." - Bo Bennett

"Rejection doesn't always mean I'm not good enough." - Vincent Rodriguez III

"Rejection is a common occurrence. Learning that early and often will help you build up the tolerance and resistance to keep going and keep trying." - Kevin Feige

"I think the rejection - if it's taken in the right spirit, it can make you a better person. And I think that is what I've always striven for. If one thing didn't work out, a project or anything, it doesn't mean that I lose my own confidence. In fact, I give myself a lot more confidence and opportunities." - Kangana Ranaut

"The best thing we can do with rejection is to make it a learning experience - rejection is a great teacher." - Adena Friedman

Related Articles Around the Web