Based On Your MacBook Stickers, This Is The Type Of College Student You Probably Are

Everyone carries an identity. Do your stickers match your lifestyle?

500
thestickercompany / Flickr

Since coming to college, I've seen MacBooks on nearly every corner. But what's even more evident than tech-savvy students are the standout stickers that personalize it. These stickers are pretty much booming in popularity right now and you're almost guaranteed to see the following people with these stickers.

The Sorority Girl:

She's classic so she keeps her stickers minimal and makes it obvious that she carries a very precise palate. Her stickers really show what matters most to her. She will be organized, probably quiet in class but crazy fun on the weekends. She never shies away from coffee. Lastly, she is very school spirited.

The Introvert:

This person sees the world as black and white and is not afraid to show it through sticker art. They probably are not a huge fan of people but stay busy with the things that he or she truly cares about. They are huge fans of big cities and find college to be a bit boring. They are most likely the last person to class and the first to leave. They will graduate early if they can as well.

The Overachiever:

To be honest being around this person kind of gives me a bit of anxiety. They are involved in nearly every activity you have ever heard of and excel at each of them. They carry constant energy and it's amazing all that they can accomplish on a given day to day basis.

The Prep:

She keeps her stickers as gorgeous and feminine as she seems to be. She is a hopeless romantic and probably is majoring in film or English. She loves a good book and any cute catchphrase. Whenever there's a fad on campus she will be the first to try it. She always stays true to her preppy heart though.

The Music Junkie:

This person has probably been to every concert that has come your way in the last month. They are most likely an art major or something else of the humanities nature. They love standing out and are very sure of their personal identity. Their room is likely a little messy but only because of all the awesome things they are doing.

Nature Lover:

Love, Friends, and sunflowers are practically their mantra. This person is always hiking bike riding or rock climbing. They have been around the greatest parks in America and loved every minute while doing it. They most likely own a hammock, have traveled to many countries, and would probably be a dog lover as well. Their fave states to visit would most likely be Arizona and California where they can catch some rays or waves.

Now, these are really just a couple of ideas thrown out there. Either way, stickers are a super fun and symbolic way to personalize your laptop in an easy trendy manner. Why not have some fun with friends decorating? It will only make your long study sesh and classes a little more fun to look at!