Recommendation: Fuller House

Recommendation: Fuller House

Because "Full House" round two is what dreams are made of

11
Recommendation: Fuller House
Squander

If you have not been under a rock or in outer space (or maybe not) for the last 30 years, I am sure you have seen or at least heard of the show "Full House." The original show first debuted in 1987 and wrapped up in 1995. Though taping stopped, the show still aires consistently today. The family ideals, innocent humor, and character development offers a platform for anyone to enjoy. I have all eight seasons in DVD form!

Enter: "Fuller House," a Netflix Original Series with the majority of the original characters and plot. Though I am a long time "Full House" fan and may be slightly biased, "Fuller House" is just as good.

Armed with the same set, the show takes place in San Fransisco, mainly in the original Tanner family home. With the setting the same, roles have changed. Instead of Danny Tanner being the patriarch of the family and home, D.J. takes the reigns keeping all the Tanner quirks strong, from consistent hugging to slogans such as "how rude!"

The character roles of Danny, Uncle Jesse, and Joey are taken over by D.J., Stephanie, and Kimmy Gibbler. The latter characters are taken over by D.J.'s three children Tommy, Max, and Jackson and Kimmy's daughter, Ramona. The three raise all of the kids just as Danny, Jesse, and Joey raised them. The plot is circular and as a viewer, it is fantastic.

I highly recommend "Fuller House." If you are a viewer of "Full House," it brings back the best memories with a present day twist. If you never watched "Full House," this is for you too. Plan to fall in love with the Fuller family and start watching back all the way to "Full House." And report back!