4 Reasons You Need To Grocery Shop Twice A Week

The benefits of taking two trips to a grocery store within a week.

190
https://pixabay.com/photos/shopping-shopping-cart-food-633055/

College kids are home and soon they won't be the only ones home from school. A full house and more people home can mean a higher food bill. Depending on the amount of people in a family, It can also dimish the amount of food in households. Here are reasons why grocery shopping twice a week can be benefical

1.Saves money

Thanks to sales, buying certain items on one day and others on another day would likely save you some money. While the amount varies from store to store, depending on where you go, you can proabably easily knock down a good portion of your food bill.

2. Gives more free time in a day

There's only so many hours in a day. Whether your working, dropping off and picking children up from school, doing homework, or household projects, chances are your day is busy and you don't have as much free time as you wish. Unforuanetly, grocery shopping only takes away more of it. Spending an extra day at the supermarket, would give you more time to relax, despite how busy one's schedule might be.

3. Less complaints 

Every once in a while, there's always somebody that complains about there being no food in the house. Making that second trip, would eliminate that.

4. More appreciation

Instead of hearing complaints, one would hear more appreciation. Afterall, who wouldn't want to wait less then a week to have a fully stocked pantry, refridgerator, and freezer.