5 Reasons Why Fall Is The Worst

5 Reasons Why Fall Is The Worst

It's time we faced the facts

155
5 Reasons Why Fall Is The Worst
Bravelets

Now I'm sure most of you are shocked by the title of this article, yes you read it right. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Fall season because that means my birthday and Halloween are around the corner and it isn't 1,000 degrees in Texas anymore. While there are many reasons why Fall is the best, here are the reasons why Fall is the worst.

1. Let's all admit it, pumpkin is a shit flavor.

Yes, it's the time of year that for some reason everyone starts putting pumpkin in absolutely EVERYTHING and I hate it. You all know that you are all losing your minds over a squash right? Getting over that fact, let's talk about how nasty it taste. It has this putrid creamy flavor that doesn't taste good unless you add a crap ton of sugar and cinnamon with it. I just want to enjoy my coffee and cakes without having a lumpy squash shoved down my throat, mkay? Although, I am a huge fan of the Dancing pumpkin. Sir, I love your work!

2. Pumpkin Patches (wow it seems like a got beef with pumpkins)

I know that going to pumpkin patches and taking adorable pictures with your family and friends is living the Fall dream but I don't wanna go and you can't make me. It's always so crowded with people fighting over who will get the ugliest pumpkin, kids screaming all over the place, and freaking hay freaking everywhere. Also no, I don't want to take a creepy hay ride from that creepy man named Dale is the flannel shirt, no thank you.

3. Who run the world? Squirrels

During the Fall season you will see a rediculous amount of those beady-eyed furry little creatures. They may seem cute, but I'm pretty sure that squirrels are evil. They always seem to follow you and stare deep into your soul, and you never know when they might attack. I don't trust them, so I try my hardest to respect them. Also since there are so many of them out and about, they all seem to run out in the middle of the street right when my car is driving by. I may not trust the squirrels, but that doesn't mean I want them dead. I have a feeling that one day I'm going to get into a car accident trying to avoid hitting one of those suckers.

4. Instagram

When Fall comes around and the leaves start to change from green, to orange, yellow, and red I agree it's so beautiful, but that's not all I want to see on my stinkin' Instagram feed! During this time of year, everyone suddenly becomes a photographer and thinks that they need to bless the world with this picture of a tree with orange leaves. News flash you don't, I have 10 other people that have done the same thing, it doesn't make you artistic or special. Here's a tip: Just enjoy the beauty of Fall and keep all of the pictures of leaves off of social media, thanks!

5. Sweater Weather

Now that there has been a definite drop in temperature it's time to bring out all of the cozy clothes that you've had stored away since last winter. But now all of these sweaters suddenly aren't good enough for this season, I need more, more, MORE! Fall is the season where I spend most of my money, and it's all on sweaters and scarfs. I have no self-control when it comes to cozy appeal, but there is no reason for a person to own close to 50 sweaters and even more scarfs, but I just can't stop. I blame Fall for all of my financial problems.

But don't let this list fool you, Fall is still my favorite season