26 Reasons Why Being a Girl Sucks

26 Reasons Why Being a Girl Sucks

1907
26 Reasons Why Being a Girl Sucks

Most of the time, being a girl is so great. But there are some times where it is just a little less than fun.

Here are a few reasons why being a girl sucks sometimes:  

1. Losing all your bobby pins. How does this even happen?

2. The struggle of creating a cute “messy bun.” This is actually impossible for some girls. I so envy any girl who can just throw her hair up in five seconds and look attractive.

3. Shaving.

4. Being asked if you are tired or sick if you skip wearing makeup for a day.

5. Emotions... So. Many. Emotions.

6. The endless amount of hair on the floors or anywhere else you go. It seems like a miracle that you’re not bald, judging by the amount of hair you find on the floor.

7. Wearing eye makeup and not being able to rub your eyes.

8. Periods.

9. There are some occasions where you just have to wear high heels. Heels suck.

10. Painting your nails (which is a struggle in itself) and then not being able to use your hands for the next two hours.

11. The ridiculous amount of money you have to pay for bras and underwear. Seriously? It’s literally underwear, why does it have to be so expensive?

12. It takes girls twice as long to shower as guys. Quick two-minute shower, including washing your hair? Impossible if you are a girl.

13. And don’t forget the time it takes afterward to blow dry it and/or style it.

14. Scrubbing your eyes to get off your waterproof mascara.

15. But also scrubbing your face if you cried while wearing regular mascara. Sometimes you just can’t win with mascara.

16. Going to the store to buy tampons, forgetting and getting in a checkout line where of course the cashier is a young guy.

17. Running up or down stairs without a sports bra on.

18. Getting ready for formals, etc. can take hours for girls. For guys, it takes roughly ten minutes (so unfair).

19. Finding a spot on your leg that you missed shaving.

20. Or wearing shorts when you forgot that you haven’t shaved in weeks (Waco weather problems…).

21. Being unable to kill spiders, roaches, etc.

22. Overthinking everything. Literally everything.

23. Being expected to know how to cook or bake. Or do anything domestic. Sorry, boys, I’m probably more useless in the kitchen than you are. 

24. Eyebrow waxing. Or any waxing. 

25. You can’t pee just anywhere, like a tree or a fence. 

26. The text every girl has sent at some point: “Are you dressing cute or homeless?”