26 Reasons Why The West Coast Is Way Better Than The East Coast

I'll skip the -11 degree weather, thanks

2095
Irene Davila

If you live in the United States, you have most likely seen some healthy banter between East Coast settlers and West Coast settlers.

While it's all fun and games, I'm here to tell you why the West Coast is actually the best place to live the United States.

1. Weather

You can't really beat the weather. Overall as a coast, we are much bearable to live in even if you live further north such as Washington.

2. We created Starbucks.

Yes kids, Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington is home to the first Starbucks. You wouldn't be drinking that grande non-fat iced pumpkin spice latte hold the whip if it wasn't for the west coast.

3. Beaches, Beaches, Beaches.

The beach could be five more reasons within itself. Between the board walks, surf competitions and local favorites; there's a beach out there that will become your cup of tea. I'm sure of it.

4. Wine please!

Napa Valley, hello? Come take the wine train and you'll see what a good California grape can do for you.

5. Our National Parks will blow your mind.

Crater Lake, Oregon.

6. Yeah, things are pretty GRAND from our end of the country.

Grand Canyon, Arizona.

7. We really know how to relax.

Have you ever heard of a yoga retreat? Spend a weak clean eating, doing yoga, mediating and receiving spa treatments. That's a vacation.

8. Or maybe you'd rather spend some time on the water.

Come sail away with me, matey!

9. If relaxation and water sports aren't you thing, we have enough cities to keep you busy.

So many cities!

10. We also have some of the biggest corporations in the world.

We don't just watch Netflix, we are Netflix.

11. Like seriously, big companies.

That's the new Amazon HQ expansion in Seattle, btw.

12. Like really, really big companies.

Yeah, Google is here too.

13. Okay so you get it, we have big companies here. But if you prefer the small town life, we have that too.

Wave hello to Claremont, California. Charming isn't it?

14. Or we have old west towns.

That's a real town. Tombstone, Arizona. Come check it out sometime.

15. No matter where you end up, you're going to find amazing food.

Windy City Pizza in Seattle, WA. Who's in?

16. And the west coast food can adjust to your lifestyle.

Vegan Pesto Pizza from SunCafe in Studio City, CA. Who knew vegan food could look so good?

17. Or your budget.

Joyride in Phoenix, Arizona has $2 tacos on taco Tuesdays. They are the best $2 you will ever have, trust me.

18. We're not against going straight for dessert either.

Voodoo donuts in Portland, Oregon is life changing.

19. Speaking of food, you don't have In-n-Out and that's just weird.

Do you even know what it means to have your french fries be animal style?

20. We appreciate culture.

Chinatown in San Francisco, California! Home of the fortune cookie. True story, look it up.

21. And we have beautiful college campuses.

I wouldn't mind walking to class everyday with that view

22. We're big sports fans, college and pro.

Grand Canyon University is the biggest party in college basketball, just saying.

23. But we also enjoy the arts.

Wouldn't mind seeing a show at the Walt Disney Music Hall, would you?

24. Also, we're responsible for your favorite TV shows.

Friends wasn't filmed in New York, sorry kids.

25. And movies.

Hollywood's Chinese theater has shown some pretty iconic movies made in its home state, California.

26. I have a feeling the West Coast can make all your dreams come true.

Disneyland people. Disneyland.