1. The soundtrack is amazing.
2. There are only 13 episodes so you can watch it in a weekend
3. The actors/ actresses are pretty good
4. They have many different forms of representation
5. Depression is an actual problem and this show doesn't shy away from showing the awful parts no one wants to talk about
6. Helps you learn warning signs of a suicidal person
7. Makes you think about the words you use on a daily basis
8. Demonstrates how time blurs together when you have lost a loved one
9. Shows the aftermath of death in a realistic light
10. There is no other show like it
11. It is gripping and will leave you wanting more at the end of each episode
12. Shows high school in an un-romanticized light
13. Younger people can see what a Walkman and cassette tapes are!