Reasons To Thank Your Teachers

Reasons To Thank Your Teachers

"The best teachers are the ones who show you where to look but not what to see."

134
Reasons To Thank Your Teachers
Enchanting Quotes

Teachers. We either love them or we hate them, but either way, we need them to get by. As the end of my first year of college quickly approaches, I can’t help but reflect on and thank those teachers who got me to where I am. There are so many things to thank teachers for, but here’s just a list of a few.

Thank you for pushing me

Lord knows that having 120-plus students at any given time is not easy, but you managed to make sure that I was not only successful, but I did more than I thought I ever could.

Thank you for listening to me

You never had to take an interest in me or even remotely care about how my life is going, but you did and that was invaluable.

Thank you for celebrating my accomplishments with me

When I got accepted into college, my teachers were the first people I told. I actually opened a college acceptance email in class with one of my favorite teachers. I shamelessly interrupted class to celebrate getting into my dream school.

Thank you for supporting me even after I left your classroom

Receiving emails and messages from my former teachers honestly makes me so freaking excited. Whether they’re wondering how I’m doing or how classes are going, knowing that they still care makes finding new mentors so much easier.

Although May is Teacher Appreciation Month, take the time to express thanks to each of the teachers, and future teachers, who impact your life on a daily basis.