13 Reasons Tinder Is The Literal Worst

13 Reasons Tinder Is The Literal Worst

The one app that everyone collectively hates yet obsessively uses.

236
13 Reasons Tinder Is The Literal Worst

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We've all tried it. We're all on it. But that doesn't mean we actually like it.

1. The dick pics.

Um, hello?

2. More dick pics.

Oh god I didn't think it was possible to receive so many in such a short span of time.

3. DID I MENTION THE DICK PICS?!?

WHY DO YOU THINK I WANT TO SEE YO DICK WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID HELLO?!?

4. Having to make a profile.

How am I supposed to write something witty about myself while also being coy? Also how am I supposed to look hot yet not be too hot but also be cute but not too cute and also not seem like a freaking PHONY?!?

5. Swiping left so much your thumb starts to freeze up.

It's a rough life out here for a bish.

6. Having to decide whether you swipe right for that guy you knew in high school who you thought was ehh but is now maybe kind of hot?

I just....I just don't know what to do.

7. Seeing your ex.

To swipe right or not swipe right that is the question.

8. Having to make nice conversation with a guy you realize you don't want to waste any more time on.

I'm a nice person I SWEAR.

9. Or wasting time on the wrong one.

You've been texting away and it seemed too good to be true...and yep, you were right. He ruined it. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!?

10. Seeing your teacher on it.

Well that was weird.

11. Swiping forever to find that one gem in a pile of rocks.

WHY ISN'T THERE ANYONE SEEMINGLY DECENT ON THIS APP?!?

12. Not being able to keep track of all the different convos you're having.

Was it Dave who had the dog? Or Mike? Wait no it was Kevin....

13. Realizing that Tinder is the only way people nowadays meet "the one."

This can't be the place I meet my fucking soulmate I mean DID YOU SEE HOW MANY DICK PICS I RECEIVED TODAY??!

Even after all this nonsense, I will still continue to use Tinder (I am dumb). And so will you. And yes, both you and I will complain the entire time we are on it.