9 Reasons Taurus Make The Best Partners

9 Reasons A Taurus Partner Is The Best Type Of Lover You Could Ask For

2. A Taurus is a very sensual person, so you don't have to worry about your sex life being bland.

4

Now that we can finally take a breath since Aries season is over, it's time to recognize one of the purest (and also most forgotten) signs of the zodiac — the Taurus. A Taurus is someone you want to have in your life because they're down to earth, loyal, and compassionate people. As a Taurus myself, I hate to be biased, but I believe Tauruses are one of the purest zodiac signs and deserve all the love in the world.

Here are nine reasons why Taurus make the best partners, so you should consider cuffing one ASAP.

1. A Taurus is about as loyal as it gets.

A Taurus is in it for the long haul, whether that's with friendships or relationships. When they find someone they are interested, they stay true to them. You'll never find a Taurus who half-heartedly loves you — it's either not at all or the most passionate, dedicated love you can get.

Taurus is ruled under Venus, the goddess of love and passion. This means that Taurus lovers enjoy exploring their intimate, sexual side. Tauruses enjoy pampering their partners and really being in touch with their sensuality during sex. If you date a Taurus, you won't ever have to complain about your sex life being boring again.

3. Every Taurus loves to eat, so you best believe you'll have someone to go on fast food runs with.

It's the biggest Taurus stereotype out there, but we know it's true. Us Tauruses love to eat! Whether it's a Saturday date night, a quick stop at your favorite burger joint after a long day, or just enjoying some snacks in bed, if you're a foodie, you know a Taurus is always down to grab a bite or two.

4. Everyone knows a Taurus is stubborn, so if they want you, they're not giving up until they get you.

Another well-known Taurus trait is that they're pretty stubborn people. If they want you, they will do everything in their power to get with you. While it might seem a little alarming at first, a Taurus has good intentions.

5. A Taurus is very independent, so they're perfectly okay with doing their own thing.

Tauruses are rarely clingy, need to be with you all the time lovers. They're pretty independent and can do their own thing. If you are craving a relationship where you to can have your own time, a Taurus might just be the perfect partner for you.

6. Tauruses are very patient and consistent.

Two of Tauruses most positive traits are their patience when dealing with other people and their consistency. You don't have to worry about a Taurus canceling your dinner plans or getting annoyed with you when you take too long to get ready. They'll be there, and they'll understand.

7. Tauruses love love!

We love a good hopeless romantic, and that's exactly what a Taurus is. A Taurus believes in love til the end, and is ready to find their life partner. For all you romantics out there, a Taurus is a good match for you if you're looking for someone who takes romance just as seriously as you do.

8. A Taurus appreciates the finer things in life.

Tauruses are pretty classy. They enjoy nice food, clothes, and culture. If you're looking for someone to enjoy some nice wine or a high-class dinner with, a Taurus is a good pick!

9. Tauruses are very generous.

A Taurus has a big love filled with a lot of love that they want to give to others. They enjoy giving gifts, writing heartfelt notes, and helping others in any way that they can. If you're looking for someone who is just really down to earth, genuine, and willing to help you in any way you can, look no further than a Taurus.