10 Reasons Why Pizza Is Better Than Everything

For all the pizza lovers out there.

378
Troppa

Here’s a simple piece of information for you: everyone loves pizza. Okay, maybe not everyone, but I don’t think I’ve met someone who’s told me that they don’t like pizza (if you comment that you don’t below, don’t blame me for the replies). A lot of people say “pizza is life” or “I love pizza more then I love my dog,” and mainly that’s all true. It’s a piece of food that can be eaten all throughout the world, no matter what the difference is within the slice. There’s New York pizza, Italy’s pizza, Chicago deep dish pizza and the hometown pizza we all know and love. Here are the top ten reasons why pizza is better than everything.

1. It’s delicious

No matter what mood I’m in, or even if I had pizza earlier in the day, I can always do with a slice of cheese.

2. Toppings on toppings on toppings

In Spencer, MA, the Black & White Grille makes a KILLER cowboy pizza, which has onion rings, BBQ sauce, and I’m pretty sure chicken. Who doesn’t love chicken on pizza?! Whatever your preference, there’s some sort of topping one person loves on their pizzaI

3. Online ordering is the best thing that has ever happened to the internet

I no longer have to have an awkward phone call with people who talk way to fast where I can’t even remember what my order number was. I like the efficiency, but I like being able to sit and relax on my bed while I order a large pizza, taking my sweet time, even better.

4. It covers all of the main food groups

Dairy, grains, protean, veggies, sometimes even fruit!

5. It’s a party pleaser

No matter what the occasion is (okay maybe not Christmas or Thanksgiving), there’s usually pizza at the party. Every Halloween, my family would get together at my Memere and Aunt’s house and eat Big Y pizza. It was something I looked forward to every October. That and my family trip to Yankee Candle.

6. It comes in all shapes and sizes

Whenever you want pizza, even if you’re not that hungry, there’s something for all.

7.If you’re hurt, call the pizza delivery boy

He can fix anything. A broken heart, stressful study nights, or the fact that your favorite character on a TV show died, but once he knocks on your door with that pizza box in hand, all is well.

8. You don’t feel guilty after eating it

I personally don’t care how I feel after I eat three larges slices of pizza.

9. You can dip it in literally everything and anything

Some like ranch, others like ketchup, and even though I’ve never seen someone dip it in something like honey mustard, I’m sure it’s been done.

10. Nobody could ever change your love for pizza

When I was a kid, I went through this really weird stage where I didn’t like pizza. Then there was another time when I didn’t like cheese on my pizza. I don’t know what was wrong with me, but now, I just can’t get enough of it.