6 Reasons Why Having A Long Distance Bestie Is The Best

6 Reasons Having A Long Distance Bestie Is The Best

2. And we always pick up right where we left off.

97

I don't know about you, but having your best friend live miles and miles apart from you has its negatives, without a doubt. On the flip side, there are positives to everything, and here are some about having a long distance bestie:

1. Seeing her after a long period of time is that much sweeter.

We literally cry tears of joy every time we see each other.

It's like we never left. We'll reminisce on old times and start gossiping about the new.

3.You always have someone to FaceTime or call.

When times are tough, that one call can make everything feel better. She knows how to make me laugh or she'll tell me to stop being a baby and suck it up, and I'll do the same for her.

4. You get to catch up on the latest drama.

It never fails to entertain me. Whether it's about classes, roommates, or boy drama, we can sit and talk for hours catching up.

5. And you're able to give and receive unbiased advice. 

We are able to give each other advice from an outsider's perspective.

6. When we go long periods of time without talking, I know she's still there.

Life gets in the way a lot of the time, but I know she's only a phone call away if I need her and I'm here for her, too.

Although we are usually miles apart, this girl will always be my forever friend. Love you, girly!