8 Reasons Why Chacos Are The Absolute Greatest Shoe

For starters, your feet will thank you.

25752

You've heard about them. You've wondered about them. And you've certainly wanted to try a pair on. That's right, I'm talking about Chacos. Some swear that they will never put their feet in them, while others can't take their feet out of them.

Here are eight reasons why everyone must try a pair of Chacos at least once in their life.

1. Coming in 76 million (OK, that's a little exaggerated) different colors, patterns and styles, there is certainly a pair for everyone.

You and the person next you won't ever have the same pair.

2. MyChacos is their new design system that allows you to completely customize your pair.

Hello, monogramming!

3. They make traveling super easy.

Going through airport security lines is a breeze.

4. They can give you a super crazy foot tan.

The tan lasts literally all year.

5. Oddly enough, you can seriously wear them however you want.

No judgement.

6. They love people to be outside, active and in their shoes, so they started The Outdoor Nation Campus Challen The Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge, to do just that.

Why wouldn't you want to get outside and show your Chacos off?!

7. Chacos give you an excuse to travel, because well, you want to show off your shoes in whatever amazing place you visit.

Do it for the Instagram.

8. Wearing them is like walking on clouds, rubber clouds.

Your feet will thank you.

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.