Reality Shows Better Than The Kardashians

Shows I would rather watch than the Kardashians, and I'm not sorry

28
E NOW

I've never seen every episode of the Kardashians. That being said, it doesn't mean I don't know how annoying it is. I know there are reality shows out there that are way better than the Kardashians. Starting with:

1. Chrisley Knows Best

This show is the funniest thing I've ever seen. It's about a family who live in Georgia, and eventually move to Nashville. The dad is obsessed with checking up on his kids. You would think that because they're rich that the kids are spoiled, but thats not the case. Yes, they have nice things but in every episode the parents are trying to teach their kids responsibility and to not take the nice things that they have for granted.

2. Jersey Shore

Yes, the Jersey Shore. Now I know the show is finished but I'm sure you could find ways to watch it. There is so much drama, if thats the kind of thing you like, which, lets be honest, who doesn't? With this show, you can see how much these people have changed because there's a follow up show to it called Snooki and Jwow. In the beginning of the series its about them living together having fun learning how to keep their relationship with their significant other, and then later in the series, they each have their own homes, they're married, and are raising a family.

3. Duck Dynasty

Now this one is not as popular, but it is hilarious. It's about a family that owns a company where they make duck calls. I would have to say my favorite is Uncle Si. The guy is hilarious.

4. The Voice

So it's not really a reality show, but the people that come on to sing are amazing. And it's funny to watch the relationship between Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.

5. Teen Mom, 1, 2, and 3

Teen mom gets so much crap because people feel they are promoting teen pregnancy. But that's the opposite of what they're trying to do. I think it's an amazing thing that they are trying to do. They are trying to show young women what its like to become pregnant at such a young age, but that maybe it's not the end of the world. Guys, use protection. Ladies, make sure you're on some sort of birth control. Be safe. No kid needs to be raising a kid.

Believe me, every single one of these shows are better than the Kardashians. They are by far more entertaining, and another plus is they don't have annoying voices like all the Kardashians do. They are all around way better. You're welcome.