Real, True Love

Real, True Love

I found real love, true love, too

249
Real, True Love
http://www.featurepics.com/StockImage/20080514/blue-heart-stock-illustration-726603.jpg

So many search for the magic in the air. The swelling in their heart when the one is near. So many long for everlasting bliss. But real and true love is nothing like this.

Real love is reckless, like a tornado in the wind. You jump into adventure, but you don't know which way it will spin.

Real love is endless, just like eternity. You feel it grow with each passing moment; urgently.

Real love is gentle, like lapping waves at the shore. Those times when you just can't take it anymore. When you're alone at night, feeling like maybe it'll go wrong like the last time. Maybe you'll get hurt again, and be broken just like before. When you cry in his arms, because it's not his fault that you're not okay, he holds you close and understands, even though he feels a different kind of pain.

Real love is strong, like a molecular bond. Even when it's hard, he won't let go, he'll always keep holding on.

Love is passionate, like the deepest kiss. He never stops needing you, and you never stop needing him. He is yours, and you are his. He's not leaving anytime soon, he says. Even when you're apart, and even when you don't have an hour to spare, you never have to worry. In everything you do, you are here. And he is always there.

Real love is blind. It doesn't matter that you have morning breath or tangles in your hair. It doesn't matter if you wear makeup, or what kind of sweatpants you wear. It doesn't matter where you go, who you're with, or what you do. He will always be proud to hold your hand, and let them all stare at the angel that is his, that is you.

True love is thoughtful, like the gears in a brain. He remembers the smallest details, like the dessert you loved the other day. He knows you like no other, and he knows what you need. When you least expect it, he'll bring a smile, and send a treat. Just to remind you that he is caring, and he is sweet.

Real love is humorous, it is laughter and joy. He'll make you laugh, even when you want to be annoyed. He is a dork, and you are too. But that's why you love him, and he loves you.

True love talks, he doesn't need to fight. If you disagree, you'll say it's not right. He'll listen, and you will too. You'll both solve it and grow closer when the night is through.

Real love is honest, like the purest of heart. He'll say what he's feeling, but won't leave a red mark. He’ll give you tough love, he’ll support and give advice. He'll never lie, he'll tell you the truth. You'll always know you can do the same, too.

True love is trust, and hope, and faith. You don't know the future, and he's willing to stay. You trust in God, and go day by day. You get scared, but he'll just say, "It's you and me, Skittles, day by day."

Real love is genuine, and beautiful. With the kindest of spirits and the most beautiful soul. His heart is softer than marshmallows on smores, and he'll do everything in his power to show you he is only yours.

Real love is butterflies that never end. Whenever you hang up, you want to call right back again. Even if it's past the so-called honeymoon phase, he'll feel like it's the first time every time he sees your face.

Real love is Corinthians: "love is patient, love is kind." He always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Even when unwelcome past ghosts jumble your mind in a nostalgic loop, he always sticks by you, and plays the song that leads back to him; to your truth. He will remind you with his actions, and it means so much, he can never fathom how much. You cannot find the words to express it, so he can never know.

The past taught you lessons, the future is unknown, so learn from the memories, and let past love go. Real love is here now, true love has grown. I've found my magic in the air, and I never plan on letting him go. It's not always bliss, and not always perfection, but never will I ever doubt that I've been blessed with the most amazing direction; the better way. Leaving old love behind, and not letting my thoughts go astray.

I have found real love, and true love, too. I hope that there will come a day when we will say "I do." I don't need anybody else to love me, 'cuz I've got you.