Real Friends Are Coming Back To Town

Real Friends Are Coming Back To Town

Real Friends are playing 5/14 at the House Of Blues in Anaheim. Don't miss them!!

7
Genius

One of my all time favorite pop-punk bands are coming back to town next Sunday, the 14th. The Illinois natives are touring with an awesome lineup consisting of Have Mercy, Broadside, Tiny Moving Parts and Nothing. Nowhere.

Real Friends is a band that I’ve seen 3 times so far and they never disappoint. Dan Lambton, the lead singer is always full of energy and he spreads his energy throughout the room and makes everyone excited to be there. The band recently released their newest album The Home Inside My Head and they've been playing the new songs live for a while.

All the songs on the album are really good, my favorites are “Mokena” and “Mess”. These two songs had the biggest impact on me and stuck with me the most when I heard them for the first time. Some of the other songs on the album that I would recommend are “Colder Quicker” , “Isolating Everything” and “Door Without A Key”.

This is a concert that you don't want to miss and a band that you need to get into. The band works really hard to bring their music to fans and they truly care about fans as well.