Real Estate Mini Course: "How to Sell Real Estate"

Do not Sell Real Estate; Sell what the Property Can Do for your Client.

29

To know how to sell real estate, you must first learn how customers behave in a situation of buying and selling a product with a high price and high social prestige.

Before buying a property, it is logical that the client does NOT know what they want; but know what you don't want. Generally, the area of the city in which you want to live and the budget you have is clear.

What is not clear is what kind of home or property you want. For that it is necessary to go out and visit properties for sale.

For this reason, some inexperienced agents are surprised that the client calls them to inquire about a particular home and visits several to end up buying the first one they visited.

Why so much visit? Because the client needs to compare the characteristics and benefits of the properties they have visited, to be able to choose later. You need this "comparison" to justify yourself that you are making the right decision.

There are real estate agents who deep in their hearts want the client to come sees the property and decide to buy it quickly. They interpret their questions as signs of purchase and do not realize that the client needs to compare properties in order to make a decision.

They have studied these closing techniques in the sale and want to put them into practice, without realizing that the real estate sale is a "process". Real estate agents who are limited to inform, to show the property without knowing how to argue its benefits and advantages.

They are the agents who do not know how to keep the client interested in their real estate service, in "if I don't have what they are looking for, I will find it". Luckily there are fewer and fewer of these.

The worst thing about this case is that the realtor, you should have sold your real estate service - building trust and credibility - rather than focus on selling the property, the perception takes this prospect is a complicated person because he doesn't know what he wanted.

Starting with the premise of believing that the client knows what they want, when they contact you to find out about one of their properties, it shows that the real estate agent has much to learn about how to sell properties.

Read More :Lahore Smart City (UPDATED) Project Details | NOC | location | map | Plot Prices

How to Sell Properties: Manage the 1st Call.

The first contact that is maintained with a potential client is essential and must be well planned. Did you know that many real estate agents lose more than 50% of their clients in the 1st contact? Let's see why.

The main reason clients are lost in the 1st contact is improvisation. Because you don't work with a script to manage incoming calls.

This means that real estate agents all sound the same and always use the same words and grammatical forms. They answer what they should not and do not know how to ask questions so that they are not perceived as aggressive. Some don't even ask the right questions; let alone use the right tone of voice.

I have students for whom the fact of having changed the way they answer the phone, (with one or more scripts that they have memorized), has increased their sales. Just improving the way, you receive a call!

Did you know that the best way to get your client to visit the property for which they are requesting information is to provide little information over the phone when they call you? Counterproductive? It is not if you understand how telemarketing works and use the proper script.

Do you know what your primary goal should be when answering a phone call? Get the email of the caller. Having the email of a potential client allows you to be in contact with him / her every 2 days using a predetermined sequence of emails that will achieve a high percentage that this person calls you again to see the property.

My students succeed in 80% of the cases. If they can do it, so can you. The second objective you must achieve is for the client to visit your property or visit your office.

If you limit yourself to informing by phone about the characteristics of the property that you have been asked about, you will not get very far and you will lose most of your potential customers.

If a potential client calls you from Tajarat properties to find out more details about a particular 2-bedroom home, it does not mean that they are interested in that home. The only thing it shows is that you are not interested in a 1-bedroom home, or a luxury beach villa. And that you are looking for a property in your area!

Now, you are interested in a 2-bedroom home, but since you do not know (and it is impossible to know), all the 2-bedroom homes available on the market in a given area, he calls you because your ad "has curiosity piqued". This customer is in the search phase and has not yet entered the comparison phase.

If you are a good advisor, he will end up buying a home through you, be it the home he called for or another that you have in your portfolio. And if you are an "experienced seller", he will end up buying from you a home that you may not have in your portfolio now. Here is the difference between the professional real estate salesperson and the "amateur" one.

How to Sell Properties: Manage the 1st email.

The same happens when an email is received from a real estate portal or from Facebook. You must work with a pre-designed template and with messages that, surprise, surprise, do not try to sell the property for which you have requested information.

This email aims to generate a visit to the property, mentioning a couple of characteristics and several "benefits" already selected, which are what do the magic on many occasions.

This email is followed by a sequence of emails that focus more on selling your real estate service than the property for which information has been requested.

With this system, on average 2-3 visits are achieved out of every 10 emails received, which is not bad at all.

An email marketing campaign that we did last year comes to mind for a real estate developer that had a database of more than 9,000 emails from the launch of a new promotion. These emails came from your online promotion campaigns in the last 4 months.

With a sequence of 12 well-structured emails to that database of +9,000 potential clients, the promoter managed to finish selling his promotion in less than 3 months.

"This is very positive, because all online marketing experts will tell you that the best way to attract customers is email, regardless of the sector in which you work. Better than any social media or Google Ads".

How to Sell Real Estate with Effective Advertising.

The previous comment leads me to address another important topic: how to publish an ad in any online medium, to attract qualified potential customers. Above all, that they leave you their email and / or phone.

Those of us who have been in this real estate sector for years know that detailing a property with many characteristics does not generate information requests. It is much more profitable to announce benefits and let "imagination run wild", based on the premise that: the client knows what he does NOT want; but he doesn't know what he wants.

What is sought with this type of attractive and not misleading advertising is to receive a contact. If there is no contact, no sales can be made.

This kind of advertising is what generates calls from people really interested in buying a property NOW, (in the next 3-8 weeks).

We have come to this conclusion, after having advertised many properties online; from having written hundreds of real estate ads over the years and racking their brains trying to understand why people don't call when the property we're listing is so great.

Today I have it clear. The ads that we prepare for my clients, (which have a different approach and wording), can seem humorous, they can raise more than one cynical smile, it can seem that I am wasting money; but they work.

They work because these ads are written with the text focusing on the benefits the property provides, not its features.

That is why they generate requests for information from people interested in buying a property TODAY, and sometimes not exactly the property that they have seen advertised differently from the rest.

Quality of Life in this Beautiful and Enviable Penthouse in Torrequebrada!

Elegant and exclusive 127 m² penthouse on the beachfront and with magnificent sea views in Benalmádena in the Torrequebrada area.

A penthouse with a beautiful and comfortable terrace facing the sea in a quiet and safe area. Here you can smell the sea every morning. The construction qualities of this penthouse are of 1st quality and it consists of a spacious living room with access to the terrace and 3 bedrooms.

The price of just € 430,000 euros is worth it to the last penny. Nothing better at this price in this area.

Do you want more? This penthouse comes with a private 130-meter solarium on the top floor where you can install a closed pergola. A wonderful attic to improve your quality of life. Do you want more? You have to see this light and airy kitchen! You will like.

If you are looking for the best; This is the best. Call and check it out. Do you know what will happen? You are going to come visit it, you are going to inspect it, it will steal your heart and you are going to buy it.

With your ads or advertising campaigns you want to attract potential customers who are out there looking for a property in your area and do not know you yet. Once they give you their name and email, you already have a potential client.

With a single call and a number. you have nothing on your phone. For this reason, your first objective should be to get the email of the person who contacts you.

You have placed the ad to attract a customer; not to sell that precise property. Here's the difference between good and bad real estate advertising.

That advertising on the internet is expensive? Real estate portals do not generate many requests for information? Online advertising is not expensive, the expensive thing is not knowing how to advertise or promote your properties online in the wrong way.

Over time you will understand that to attract clients with your advertising, you must learn the fundamentals of human psychology and real estate copywriting.

Or do you want to publish the typical advertisement of: "house with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and large terrace …blah, blah, blah"? I did not know that homes without a bathroom or a kitchen were sold. Am I exaggerating? Look at the ads on the real estate portals and you will see that I am right.

Do you want to know how to sell real estate quickly? Remember: "any customer who calls you knows what they do NOT want; but he doesn't know what he wants".

Promote your real estate service and post ads that generate curiosity and interest. This can only be achieved if you detail benefits and not characteristics.

I would appreciate if you left us a comment about this article. Do you think it is difficult to sell real estate in blue world city islamabad, giving more importance to the benefits of the property instead of its characteristics? Your opinion interests us.