"Read your bible as a love letter send to from God."

By Linn yati su

132
Bible lovers

In the day of my childhood, I was curious about God, and thoughts of God. In my elementary school, my heart was concerned about God, start care for God, because I know that that is how life support to be. I was reading bible 3 hours a day, but I getting tired of it, and then a new ideas come to my mind which is to listen to the bible adio. times go on, another new ideas come to my mind which is to complete the 66 book of the bible every month through listen to it by bible adio. I was trying to follow according to my heart because that seen good in my eyesight.

The words of God is so beautiful Why not read it??

You Can't compare the bible with any others book that is in the world. Bible is the history created by God and is the true pure book. I loved the bible because it help me being closer to God, leading me in the way I should walk, and comfort me in the day of trouble. Read your bible because it was made by God, and God likes us to read his story as well. The more we read our bible, the more our eyes will be opening. The more our eyes be opening, the more we will have a passion for the words of God, the more we have passion, the more we will reading our bible, the more we will read, the more we know, the more we know, the more it will give us understanding, the more it give us understanding, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. psalm 111:10.

Flashback to highschool

In my high school, my feelings for God is sure, I always write a goal and that is concerning God and myself. 💝My goal was spending times 💝thinking of what God have done, and meditation of God as well, was written it and was be doing it. I been doing this for 💝a long long times, I keep on asking God a ideas, I believed therefore he gave it unto me, therefore I am happy, bc it's was my pleasure and love💝 things to do. Times go on, I realize I don't need to make a goal concerning God, because it was put into my heart after been doing it for a long times. 💝 Above all, this is all because of my love for the bible, without the bible, I Wouldn't care at all. Therefore I say to you all, who read this, start reading your bible, and living by the words of God, because that is the most beautiful feeling. Bible can change your life, and make you become who God created you to be but you have to read it, and study it.

Sincere

By Ba Moo