Read Me Everyday For Positive Thoughts

Read Me Everyday For Positive Thoughts

In a time where it might seem helpless, I want to remind you that you're worth it.

25
Read Me Everyday For Positive Thoughts
FreePik

We are living in a time where, for some, the changing happening around the nation is seen as strong, impactful, and living up to some individuals values. But that is not the case for millions of others.

Some people are waking up and being greeted with the news that they are going to be affected in someway or another. Everyday, a new group of minorities are targeted and impacted.

If this is the case for you, I want to remind you of some things. If you need to be reminded of this everyday, then read this everyday. But remember, you are WORTH IT.

1. You will never be silenced

You will use your first amendment right to stand up for what you believe in.

2. You have the power

If you're a high school student, you can do it. If you're a college student, YOU can do it. If you're a parent, YOU can do it. Everyone has the power of CHANGE in their hands.

3. You have my support

And so do MILLIONS of others; I promise you.

4. You will make it

Don't think about the alternative ending. Set your goal and let that be your vision.

5. You CAN push through

Don't let the failure demon drag you down. You are so much stronger than that.

6. Wake up everyday with the urge to fight

I know this is a tough one, but if you need to cry and think about the horrible things do it, but always remember you have to wake up the next day with the urge to fight. It doesn't have to stop when the tears are too much to handle.

7. Listen to the people who disagree with you the most

Nothing will happen if you don't get a change to work with the other side. There can be some common ground that might save a lot.

8. Always remember that it ismore than okay to fail at first

If you don't succeed the first time, always remember to get back up and try again. You never know when the right time will come.

9. Surround yourself with people who want to fight the same fights

Make a group, join a group, or even make donations to organizations online. When you are a part of something special, you know you are doing something big.

10. Take care of yourself

Love what you do. Do it with a passion. Do what you do for yourself and the community.