Reactions To Political Talk

Reactions To Political Talk

4
Reactions To Political Talk

There are always three different type of people who discuss politics. The first is so far right, or left, they are completely shut off and closed minded to input on anything. The second person is the not so interested one who has a little knowledge, but will throw their two cents into the conversation and try to be devil's advocate. The last is the zero educated person who is ignorant beyond belief with no knowledge to backup their case.

When you have all these people together and someone brings up a hot topic, below are the perfect reactions to each of the three people.Everyone can relate because we've all done them.

When the first person -- with extreme views -- begins their rant, all you can do is sit and bite your tongue to try not to start the argument of the century and ruin your friendship.

The second person is the devil's advocate between the first type (extremist) and the third type (ignorant of the issues). The argument begins and all they can form to words is "please stop."

The third type -- the ignorant close minded person -- has spoken and it is all just ranting mumble jumble about the existing gun laws or immigration laws. On and on.

In a perfect world, we'd all be united on issues and be the nation we set out to be.

One day, the extremist closed minded person, the devil's advocate, and the ignorant will be happy together and want world peace!