My Reaction To 'Fuller House'

My Reaction To 'Fuller House'

Favorites, likes, dislikes and more!
17

OK, I will first admit that I have already downloaded Carly Rea Jepson's version of "Everywhere You Look" and jammed out to it on my drive back to NMU.

I was am a die-hard "Full House" fan as a child. Instead of watching the Oscars last week, I was watching the "Full House" marathon, and I was over the moon when I found out that that John Stamos was producing the spin-off.

1. Where is Michelle? Come on Mary-Kate and Ashley! This is where you got your start!

2. One thing that I can't wrap my head around is the renovation of the house. It's all modern (except the couch I guess) and it freaks me out because it's the same but different.

(Also, when did Danny get classes?)

3. They've got some really good jokes!

4. I just want DJ and Steve to be together again.

But I also like DJ and Matt together...

5. Nicky and Alex!

6. Max is hilarious (and a miniature Danny and just like all of us).

7. Twins (just like Michelle was played by twins, so is little Tommy).

8. John Stamos.

Even though "Fuller House" is silly and cheesy, it works and makes all "Full House" fans cry tears of happiness!