Yep, I Have RBF, Thanks For Pointing It Out AGAIN

No, nothing is wrong with me.

873
HBO

Resting bitch face, or otherwise known as RBF, has been apart of my outward personality as long as I can remember. We all judge people based on their outward appearance when we first meet them, even though we really shouldn't. In my case, many people associate my personality with my RBF, when it is, in fact, the total opposite. People also like to point it out a lot, and it tends to get annoying from time to time.

Having RBF does not mean that I am actually a "B."

If you get to know me, you will realize that I am a such a down-to-earth person who is hardworking and cares about everyone in my life. Nothing is wrong with me, but you asking is also annoying because I get that question a lot, from everyone and anyone.

My quietness may seem like a great addition to my RBF, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm quiet. That's it. I am not silently judging you, being rude, or anything in between. I also don't like smiling. In fact, I hate smiling and I hate being in pictures. So yes, I do have smiling RBF in pics, oops.

Although I do have RBF and some can see it negatively, I say I just have a great poker face. I can hide my emotions well and not act out when I know I shouldn't. I'm not dramatic or loud in an annoying way, but I can still be a great friend to help in times of need. My RBF does go along with my more mature personality, but it doesn't enhance it, matter of fact. If you really get to know me, you will see that I am one of the most kind people and will do anything for my friends.

At the end of the day, I'm not mean from the outside. Just come talk to me and be my friend.