Being A Ravens Fan, As Told By Jennifer Lawrence

#RavensNation

13

Ravens fan are the best fans. Unfortunately, we've had a rough season. Jennifer Lawrence reaction gifs describes us very well.

2015: New season. It's like Christmas.

You see the stadium lit up in purple lights. Baltimore is bleeding purple. Ravens pride is like no other.

First game of the season is a loss. But, it's OK. We've got plenty of time. Be positive.

Then you found out Suggs is out for the season.

By the way, is Pitta ever going to come back?

Before you know it, The Panthers are undefeated and The Ravens aren't looking so hot. How does that happen...?

The first win of the season was against the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

You try to calculate the small chance that you'll make the playoffs this season.

The announcers continue to announce the loss of Suggs at EVERY GAME.

You hate when someone tells you how badly the Ravens are doing this season.

When you see a Steelers fan...anywhere....

When people tell you that Flacco sucks.

He can be inconsistent, but we are extremely lucky to have him. We're still proud.

The minute that we had our third win of the season, Flacco was out for the rest of the season.

The beautiful play at the end of the fourth win. If only that happened during a winning season. Thank you, Will Hill.

When you need to thank Justin Tucker daily for saving our asses.

Every now and then you think of how amazing our 2012 Super Bowl win was.

We won, it was Ray Lewis's last game, Beyonce performed, and there was a power outage in the middle of the game. Not to mention the amazing victory parade that everyone skipped school/work to attend.

Win or lose, we still bleed black and purple. Proud to be a Ravens fan.