25 Things I'd Rather Do With My College Tuition

That money's going somewhere, just not where I want it to.
475

It's no secret that college is expensive, like REALLY expensive. If you add all the semester's worth of tuition that you are paying and how many years of school you are going for, you'll realize that this ungodly amount of money, going towards a "fine" education, is bizarre and makes me want to have a heart attack.

I mean, just imagine where all that money could be going towards. Imagine what you would rather do with that money. College can't be this expensive, right? Well the answer is yes and it will continue to stay that way, but let's look at some things we would much rather do with that money for humor's sake.

1. Food

Need I say more?

2. Much needed vacations

3. That dream Ferrari, yo

4. An apartment/house

You can finally get out of your parent's house. It's not like they weren't pretty close to kicking you out anyway.

5. Charity

For those of you that have a giving heart. (As you should).

6. Study abroad trips

7. You can finally pay back all those people you owe money to

8. Concerts. SO MANY CONCERTS!

9. Billssssss

Because part of the reason you are broke is for this reason.

10. Coachella!

You can finally become a basic b*tch.

11. Help the homeless

12. Funding environmental projects

13. Meet your favorite celebrity

14. Get plastic surgery/ make over

Get that dream booty, though.

15. SHOPPING SPREE B*TCH

16. More billssss

17. Buy more Apple products

Because I'm sure the iPhone Z will be coming out soon.

18. Play the lottery

19. See the seven wonders of the world

20. Go to a strip club

You got them dollas, you can make them boys holla!

21. Start your own business

22. BOOOZE

23. A private jet

24. Even more bills

The only way you get out of this is if you die... not a bad idea.

25. Gamble and drink all your money away because you're a broke college kid that will never have all this money and will forever stay depressed and constantly think of dropping out every second of everyday.

See? All these wonderful things we could do with our money, but we're stuck going into debt for a "needed" education. Too bad none of us will experience most of these things, unless you marry rich. But stay positive! Anything is possible (or so they say).