Unofficial Ranking Of London Underground Lines

Which tube line is your favorite?

48
https://www.pexels.com/photo/london-street-underground-urban-77980/
pexels.com

Everyone has a love/hate relationship with the London Underground. On top of this, everyone has strong opinions about which line is the best. So here is my unofficial ranking of the London Underground lines.

5. Northern Line

This line brings you North to South through London and is probably a line you take to transfer to another line.

4. Jubilee

Small and fast, this train can bring you from Canary Wharf to central London in no time at all. Plus, it is just as fun to say as it is to ride!

3. Central Line

This brings you right through the center of London. It isn't super nice, but if you are trying to get from one side of London to the other, this is your line.

2. Circle/District Line

Run on the same tracks, this is by far the nicest line out there. It has large cars, comfy seats and just feels clean. The bright yellow color makes me happy and there was always room on the ride, even during rush hour. Plus, it brings you right along the River Thames, which is convenient.

1. Piccadilly Line

A personal favorite of mine. It isn't the nicest, but it gets you so many places in London that it is always one of the best to take. It will always hold a special place in my heart.