Ranked Colors of the Rainbow

A Ranking of the Colors of the rainbow

It's time to break down ROYGBIV.

174

Of course, they're all wonderful, but there is no denying that some are better than others.

1. Yellow

I already wrote an entire article about why yellow is the best color. In short, it's the happiest color (and my personal favorite)!

2. Indigo

Not as common as the rest, it is by far the most mysterious and intriguing color.

3. Violet

It is basically a more interesting name than purple, even though that's basically what it is. Purple is pretty.

4. Red

What is more beautiful that a red rose? Honestly, I prefer yellow roses, but you get the point.

5. Blue

I thought about putting blue last because it is an annoyingly common favorite color for many, but it is beautiful in nature. There is nothing quite like a bright blue sky or crystal blue waters.

6. Green

I associate green with nature, which is nice, but it is just a tad too common.

7. Orange

Sometimes I feel bad for the color orange. It has potential, like in a gorgeous sunset, but it doesn't have much else going for it.