Rambling and FOMO

Rambling and FOMO

….

1361
Rambling and FOMO

This post will be more of a journal entry because I have no ideas and I have written so many papers in the past week that my brain is fried. If there is anything that I have learned lately, time management is so so important. It was always something I figured that I was good at, but lately that hasn't been the case. As a certified extroverted introvert, I love my alone time just as much as I enjoy being around others. In college, there are some days where I do not get my alone time and that has been a new adjustment. Whenever I make the effort to go to a coffee shop and study alone or go to the gym by myself, I feel as if I am missing out on making college memories with my friends. And it never used to be that way, I could care less if I missed a party or hangout if it meant that I was benefitting myself in the long run. Lately, that has been the main thought on my mind but other than that, things are great.

I was listening to a podcast the other day where the host was discussing how it is so possible to be doing well and struggling interchangeably. Whenever I first heard this statement, it didn't really sit right with me. As in it simply didn't make sense to me. How could it be possible to be doing good and bad? But now I get it, hardships are inevitable. It doesn't matter who you are. There are good moments in every day, no matter how small, and those moments add up to what makes life worth it. At the end of the day, I made it.