16 Things To Do On A Rainy Day

16 Things To Do On A Rainy Day

It's summer! Can it stop raining so much?

11

It's finally summer, but the weather doesn't seem to agree. In Michigan, the weather hasn't been as great lately, and there have been a lot of rainy days even though it's supposed to be summer! I've been pretty bored some days, especially when it's raining. I'll be hanging out with friends, it starts pouring, and then our plans are ruined. So here are some ideas that will help make the best of your summer-even on the rainy days!

1. Binge Netflix

Unsplash

Catch up on your favorite shows and movies, by yourself or with others.

2. Bake

Unsplash

Bake some cookies, brownies, cake, or whatever you want. You can have some fun decorating as well!

3. Go shopping

Unsplash

You could go to the mall or do some online shopping.

4. Cook

Unsplash

Find a new recipe to try out and take some time to cook. This can be a fun thing to do with a friend or your significant other as well!

5. Clean

Unsplash

This might not be as fun as some of the other ideas, but a rainy day is a good time to be productive if you're staying indoors. Blast some music and clean your house or go through stuff in your room.

6. Play some games

Unsplash

Have a board game night with your friends or family. See how competitive it can get.

7. Paint

Unsplash

You can paint canvases, mugs, glasses- almost anything. Get crafty!

8. Make bracelets

Unsplash

Make beaded or thread bracelets like you did when you were younger- even make friendship bracelets!

9. Cuddle

Unsplash

It's a rainy day so snuggle up in bed and cuddle while watching movies with your boyfriend or girlfriend.

10. Movie marathon

Unsplash

Find a movie series and have a marathon with friends or family. This is especially a good one when it's pouring and if you've got all day. Grab some good snacks to go along too.

11. Do yoga or work out

Unsplash

Try some yoga! Take a class or watch some videos online. You could drive to your local gym or even do an at-home work out if you don't want to face the rain.

12. Watch YouTube

Unsplash

There's TONS of stuff to watch on YouTube, no matter your taste. Find some new channels you like and watch some videos.

13. Arcade

Unsplash

Going to an arcade can be a fun thing to do. It can also be a good rainy day date idea too!

14. Bowling

Unsplash

Get a group of people together to play a couple games.

15. Video Games

Unsplash

Play some old games or some new ones. Make a little tournament out of it, and have some fun!

16. Rock climbing

Unsplash

Go indoor rock climbing with a friend or a group of friends and see how you do.

There's a bunch of things you can still do on rainy days to have fun! Make the best of your summer and try out some new ides in your free time.