As a college student, there are some days that we view of as more of a challenge and struggle than a blessing. It is these days, especially that I try to go back to these five quotes and strive to implement them in my daily life. Here are 5 quotes to live by...
1. Throw kindness around like confetti.
No act of kindness is too big or too small. Even the smallest acts of kindness can create ripple effects.
2. If Plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
Find different ways to solve a problem if one doesn't end up working. Sometimes it is hard to see past a certain point especially when it is the end goal; however, there are other ways to reach that goal or if need be it is certainly ok to change a goal given present circumstances.
3. You have to sometimes cross the forest to get to the mountaintop.
You have to be willing to work hard to achieve your goals. It may seem like a pain when you have to put countless hours each day, but I promise you that it is worth it at the end when your hard work pays off.
4. Opportunities don’t happen; you create them. ~Chris Grosser
Opportunities won't just come knocking on your doorstep. Trust your gut and take the risk to put yourself out there and find what you are looking for because one of the biggest mistakes is having regrets.
5. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Don't let other people put you down. You have to believe in yourself and be confident within to move forward.
I hope that at least one of these quotes resonated with anyone reading this post!