15 Quotes For Every Excited, But Nervous Student-Teacher

15 Powerful Quotes For Every Excited, But Nervous Student-Teacher

These are pivotal months, and ones we will remember forever.

619
Photo by Katelynn Deal

Congratulations! You made it to the semester you've been waiting for.

It seems really daunting and extremely scary, but I know that we'll grow more than ever. So, just in case you're nervous here are a few quotes that'll move you and inspire you to be the best that you can be:

Anonymous 

"Students don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

George Benard Shaw - Irish Playwright 

"What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child."

Barbara Colorose - Classroom Management Guru

"If kids come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important."

Tupac - Rapper 

"I'm not sayin' I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will."

Robert Allen - American Businessman 

"There is no failure. Only feedback."

Ignacio Estrada 

"If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn."

Lily Tomlin - Comedian and Writer 

"I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework."

Anonymous 

"Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year."

George Addir - Civil War Real Estate 

"Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear."

Vince Lombardi - Late NFL Head Coach 

"It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up."

Thomas Carlyle - Philosopher 

"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."

Anonymous 

"Kindness is like coffee. It awakens your spirit and improves your day. Fill your cup with both."

Conrad Hall - Cinematographer 

"You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward."

Anonymous 

"There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs."

Anonymous 

"You are exactly where you're supposed to be."

This semester will be so rewarding. Believe in yourself and believe in your abilities.

You are going to be a great teacher and your students will love you abundantly.