Quotes About Friendship

22 Inspiring Quotes About Friendship That Will Give You All The Feels

Best friend: a person who will be in your life, no matter the circumstances.

32
Lauren McCally

You love your best friend more than anything, but maybe you aren't a particularly good writer and need to borrow someones else's words. How to do that? Well, first you've got to pick the right photo, then find a quote or saying that describes your friendship perfectly.

They've been there for you through the good times, the hard moments, and everything under the stars. They pick you up when you're feeling down and lift you up even higher when you're on top. These best friend quotes are sure to remind you just how special your bond truly is. Whether you've known your bestie for years or your link is fairly new, these friendship quotes will for sure make you have all of the feels.

1. For the one that you can't imagine life without:

"Nothing could ever replace my best friend."

2. For the one who has been there through it all:

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow." - William Shakespeare

"Real isn't who's with you at your celebration; real is who's standing next to you at rock bottom."

3. For the one you feel lucky to have:

Shameless

"A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have."

4. For the friendship that you want to last forever:

"We'll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home."

5. For the friendships brought together by fate:

"We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our paths for a reason."

6. For those boy-girl friendships:

"Every girl needs a boy best friend."

7. For the best friend who listens to your problems and helps you solve them:

Gossip Girl

"Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can't pick us up they lie down and listen for awhile."

8. For those friendships with millions of inside jokes:

"We have inside jokes that no one else should ever even try to understand."

9. For all the "Riverdale" lovers out there:

Riverdale

"You're the Betty to my Veronica."

10. For the friendships that are long distance:

"Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." - Henry David Thoreau

11. For the friendships where you have seen each other at your worst and still love one another:

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell

12. For ones that have been friends for years:

"Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get."

13. For the friendships that used to be:

"Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart." - Washington Irving

"Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that." - Ally Condie

14. For friends that defend you, even when you're not around:

"Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you."

15. For the adventurous duo:

"And so the adventure begins..."

16. For "Harry Potter" fans:

Harry Potter

"You're the Ron to my Harry."

17. For the group of friends that are more like a family:

Friends

"Friends are relatives you make for yourself." - Eustache Deschamps

"Here's to the nights turned to mornings with friends turned to family."

18. For friendships that bring out the best possible in each other:

Gossip Girl

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford

19. For those friends that you're sure are the bad influence:

"We've been friends for so long, I've forgotten which one of us is the bad influence (probably you)."

20. For the instant connection friendships:

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis

21. For friends that you can count on, always:

Archie Andrews

"I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I promise you won't have to face them alone."

22. For friendships that you would do anything for:

"I'd walk through fire for you! Well not fire, because it's dangerous. But a super humid room. But not too humid, because my hair."