Senior Year Themed Quotes

Senior Year Themed Quotes

As a graduating senior, these are some of my favorite quotes that perfectly capture senior year.

5058
John Bhatti

For so many seniors in college, this is the beginning of the end of college. I happen to be one of those graduating seniors. I am extremely excited. I have been waiting for that graduation bliss. I've never experienced said bliss because my high school graduation was a mess and honestly a little traumatizing. But from what I've what I've seen of my brother and close cousins, that graduation feeling is like being top on the world. You feel a combination of happiness, euphoria, sadness and basically feel like your like you're the most important person. You feel fearless like you know how to do everything because of everything you've experienced in life and in the last four years of college. I imagine it feels like winning an Oscar or Grammy award. It's your iconic moment. I can only imagine at this point in time how wonderful it will feel. But as I previously mentioned, it's also sad. You think about the people you are not going to see anymore, the professors and your friends who dorm, as well as the people who live far away. It's hard to know you're never going to walk through those halls again, never going to sit in the student center or study in that library. It's hard and something I honestly didn't think about till now. As I am sitting and writing this, the television is playing in the background. It's exciting because in less than two months, college is over. These are some of my favorite graduation and closure quotes for all the grads. These quotes capture all our senior year emotions.