21 Iconic Quotes From "10 Things I Hate About You"

21 Iconic Quotes From '10 Things I Hate About You' That We Still Love In 2019

"Romantic? Hemingway? He was an abusive, alcoholic misogynist who squandered half of his life hanging around Picasso trying to nail his leftovers."

2508

Who would have ever thought Shakespeare would be made cool? One of the most iconic 90s cult-classic films was based on "Taming of the Shrew" - like, what? "10 Things I Hate About You" has a killer cast (cough, Heath Ledger) and a music score to die for. It has the cheesiest 90s lingo that's still relevant so many years later. This movie is proof that good things do happen to good people.

Here are 21 of the most iconic quotes from "10 Things I Hate About You:"

1. "I want you. I need you. Oh, baby. Oh. baby."

2. "You're asking me to investigate the inner workings of my sister's twisted mind?"

3. "Where did you come from? Planet Loser?"

4. "Well, maybe you're not afraid of me, but I'm sure you've thought about me naked, huh?"

d

5. "I guess in this society being male and an asshole makes you worthy of our time."

6. "Hello, Katerina. Make anyone cry today?"

7. "You don't buy black lingerie unless you want someone to see it."

8. "Excuse me. Have you seen 'The Feminine Mystique?' I've lost my copy."

9. "I have a dick on my face, don't I?"

10. "Do you even know my name, screwboy?"

11. "You know, just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat people like they don't matter."

12. "You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you."

13. "You forget, I don't care what people think."

14. "The oppressive patriarchal values that dictate our education."

15. "Are you telling me that I'm not a pretty guy?"

16. "I'm shooting a nose spray ad tomorrow!"

17. "Ugh, what is it, asshole day?"

18. "Hey there, girlie. How you doin?"

19. "It's not everyday you find a girl who'll flash someone to get you out of detention."

20. "You're asking me out? That's so cute. What's your name again?"

21. "I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare..."

I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair, I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots and...