Quiz: Which Summer Smoothie Bowl Are You?

Smoothie bowls are the perfect way to cool off this summer, but which one suits you best?
78

As the last days of summer pass by, have you ever wondered which fruit smoothie combo you take after when the heat gets to you? Take this quiz to find out!

1. Which pet is your spirit animal?

A. Canary

B. Puppy

C. Cat

D. Chameleon

2. Which spots are at the top of your travel bucket list?

A. New Zealand and maybe Australia

B. South Korea and Japan

C. France, Denmark or Italy

D. Galapagos or the West Coast

3. What color scheme do you love the most?

A. Complementary — like red and green

B. Monochromatic — like shades of pink

C. Split Complementary — like brown, green and white

D. Triad — like blue, red and yellow

4. If someone were to insult you in public, what would your initial reaction be?

A. Take a deep breath and try to calm yourself down before addressing the person

B. Try to understand exactly what may have upset the person

C. Feel annoyed and think of ways to leave the situation

D. Demand an apology

5. You have as super busy schedule today, and only two hours to fit in an extra activity! What do you do?

A. A quick 30-minute yoga session and some "me time" relaxation activity

B. This is perfect! Now I can cook a snack, water the plants, watch some TV, maybe shower too...

C. An hour and 45 minutes of Netflix, of course!

D. I don't need a break — let's move the next activity up by two hours.

6. Your AC is broken, and the summer heat is unforgiving. What's your plan of action?

A. Immediately call a repair company to replace entire AC system.

B. Research online which AC systems are the best while staying over at a friend's for the meantime.

C. Look up AC hacks to try before calling for help

D. Call the company that produced the AC system and ask why their product is faulty. Demand warranty.

7. And lastly, what's your go-to text reply?

A. That's nice!

B. Great!

C. Cool beans

D. Ah-mazing~

Here are your results!

If you answered mostly As... you're an avocado-strawberry smoothie bowl! Don't be fooled by its plain Jane exterior. One sip of this hybrid fruit plus veggie mix packs a punch of creamy almond milk flavor interlaced with a refreshing tinge of cucumber and will leave you craving more. This smoothie bowl blends so well that you can even pour it in a glass to take on the go. Just like you, this smoothie's icon is an easy, breezy summer spirit who focuses on the important things and people in life. You also care deeply about your body and mind, and it shows!

If you answered mostly Bs... you're the Raspberry Bubblegum Blast smoothie bowl! Your sweet, playful nature and bright personality make for a fun combo in both food and at parties. The seedy raspberry of this drink is muted by the burst of bubblegum sass, and Lord knows you can get sassy. You have a positive take on life, even when the going gets tough. You're also known for always being on a time crunch, whether it's because you procrastinated till the last minute or scheduled way too many things at once, but somehow, you manage to burst in at the last second — ready to face life's challenges head on

If you answered mostly Cs... you're the Choco Mint smoothie bowl! You don't beat around the bush, you lay on top of it — observant, reserved and munching on a bar of chocolate. You don't start most conversations, but in the discussions you do participate in, you have a minty, refreshing take on even the same old, same old topic. And when you're not out and about, you're probably cuddling a furry animal or pillow pet on the couch at three in the afternoon, watching drama reruns with a carton of ice cream chilling on your tum, no shame. There is nothing that can replace the luxury of comfort. After all, what better time for Netflix n' chill if not summer?

If you answered mostly Ds... this Ocean Reefs smoothie bowl probably speaks to you on a spiritual level. The kiwi balls and coconut cubes are powdered with a scoop of Blue Majik Spirulina blended with green algae, which makes for a tropical creamy texture that sums up your persona to a tee. You work hard and play hard. There's no "kick-back-and-relax" until you hit the coasts, and then it's all fun and games under the sun — if you're not already out traversing through the jungle or elsewhere abroad. Life has its ups and downs, but you ride the waves and take it as it comes, shaping your own future (and fruit!) to rise to your standards of greatness.