Quitting School To Move To Disney World

Quitting School To Move To Disney World

"One Man's Dream"

204
Quitting School To Move To Disney World

I have decided that I am done with school. I'm tired of it, and therefore I am quitting. That's right, I'm leaving school. I'm done with the daunting task of getting up day-to-day, listening to lecture upon lecture, going to rehearsal after rehearsal, having to worry about homework assignments, and attempting to maintain a somewhat manageable sleep schedule. I'm done with it all.

I have decided I am quitting school to move to Disney World.

That's a realistic idea! There's no way I would be dissatisfied with that decision, because Disney World is the happiest place on Earth! I would never grow tired of the magical world all its own. There's always something going on at Disney World.

School is just a bore, I mean what am I really going to do with my degrees anyway? Think about it. I'm just going to be using the money from my jobs to save up and go to Disney. I am studying in college ultimately just to go to Disney.

Everything can be linked back to Disney.

So how about, instead of wasting my time to get these degrees, I just go ahead and move to Disney World? I'm sure I could find ways to pay for it, by any means necessary .

I could apply for a job there, get paid by Disney to be at Disney, doing Disney things, at Disney World. SO MUCH DISNEY!

You may think my idea sounds insane, but it's not. I know it's not.

My parents always told me to follow my dreams, and that I could do anything I put my mind to, and you know what? Walt Disney told me that, too. He said, "If you can dream it, you can do it," and my dream is to quit school and move to Disney World.

See the castle everyday, smell the smells, wave at the characters, ride some rides, see some shows, meet interesting people, smile, and just live.

Every day I go to class I am one step closer to dropping out. Wall-E abandoned his responsibilities and look how it turned out for him? Ariel ran away, and she met the love of her life. Lewis from "Meet the Robinsons," ran away to the future, saved the world, met his son, and his family, and got himself adopted. Pinocchio ran away, and he became a real boy. Rapunzel left her tower, and her life totally turned around, she found out she had been kidnapped, and was the lost princess of an entire kingdom. What if I was kidnapped? Maybe I'm a prince! Elsa abandoned EVERYTHING, even sang an Academy Award-winning hit about it!

Therefore, my idea to quit school and move to Disney World is completely plausible, and I think everyone should consider it. Forget school, forget degrees, forget homework, forget classes, forget everything. Let's all move to Disney World.

What I'm saying is, it is your life, reach for what you want, go out and get it. Sometimes in life you just gotta say " forget it ."

In the famous Disney word's, "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."