Feeling Hungry? Here Are The 5 Best Snacks For College Students

Stock up on these tasty treats for your dorm!

18
https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-of-apple-on-top-of-books-256520/

Are you a college freshman still struggling to remember to eat three times a day? Are you a high school senior already planning ahead? (Good for you, because I'm definitely in the first camp.) Here are five foods you don't want to forget when making your college grocery list:

1. Animal Crackers

Steven Depolo on Flickr

These are good for any time of day, they're super quick and easy to eat, and they travel well if you need a snack on the run!

2. Easy Mac

Aidan Morgan on Flickr

While we all know real mac 'n' cheese is worlds better, sometimes you just need a fast snack on the go! (Just remember, if you're concerned about carcinogens, dump the contents into a glass bowl before you microwave it!)

3. Bananas

Steve Hopson on Wikimedia Commons

Not only are they a great source of potassium, they're also an easy, healthy, Gwen-Stefani-endorsed breakfast option. Just make sure you don't buy more than you will eat, because they go bad quickly.

4. Cereal

You just can't go wrong with this classic. It's so much more than a breakfast food: dry or with your favorite kind of milk, it can be a snack, a late-night dinner, or really whatever you want it to be.

5. Frozen Vegetables

Pixabay via Pexels

Last, but certainly not least, make sure you never run out of veggies. It's the thing you will least expect to miss, but dining hall living can leave you feeling less than satisfied in the vegetable department. Plus, they pretty much never go bad. So pack some peas and carrots!

Make sure you grab all these foods when you make your next grocery run! What is your favorite quick college snack?