Everything You Need To Know About Quibi Before Downloading It

Everything You Need To Know About Quibi Before Downloading It For Your Quarantine

It's been out for less than 12 hours and I'm already addicted.

242
YouTube

As if we needed ANOTHER streaming service to pay for monthly, we now have Quibi, a new app you can watch brand new shows on.

Quibi is definitely not like every other streaming service we all subscribe to, ALL of the shows on it are original shows that you have never seen before starring huge TV and movie stars and other celebrities like Sophie Turner, Idris Elba, Chance The Rapper, Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Teigen, and so many more.

Quibi's signature difference between all of the other streaming services out there is that the episodes are all 10 minutes or less. The app prides itself on its "quick bites" hence, "Quibi," to just give you little bits of entertainment when you need something quick to take up your time.

So while you are sitting in your quarantine hole, you should definitely download Quibi. If you download it before April 30 then you get a full 90 days free.

After your 90 days are up, you can continue to watch for only $4.99 a month or $7.99 if you prefer to upgrade to ad-free.

Whether you want to see Sophie Turner in an intense drama or Chance The Rapper prank fellow celebrities on "Punk'd" there is 100 percent a show on Quibi that will immediately grab your attention. Seriously, I don't think there is one show on this app that I have not added to my watch-list for the next month.

So grab your pint of Ben & Jerry's — or Halo Top, if that's more your vibe — and download Quibi!

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.