15 Questions you are too afraid to ask your crush.

These are the questions you would love to know about your potential soulmate. I just wrote them down.
1670

Raise your hands if you have the guts to interview your crush. Anyone? No? Well, neither do I. But I bet we all have a plethora of questions we would love to know the answers to. Well, there are many types of crushes. There are celebrity crushes and then there are normal people crushes. For the sake of this article, I've chosen one of my crushes that is a mixture of these categories. He is a local celebrity of sorts I had the pleasure of meeting. He is super talented so I know that once he goes to his next destination, he is going to be big news. Before we get into this article, I want to make everyone aware of this little disclaimer. Writers are crazy. Even more important, I am crazy. There is no way I want my crush to know how I feel but the best thing about writing is being able to connect fantasy into reality. It feels great to connect with your audience on a personal level because it reminds us all that we are not alone and feeling these things are normal and apart of what it means to be human. Well, let’s get to the list.

1. What is your favorite color?

This is a question I have asked this person. You have no idea how this has changed my life. Looking at the sky makes me happier now. Every time I see this color, my train of thought goes everywhere but where it should be.

2. What is your favorite food?

Have you ever seen those movies where some rich guy sends his crush truckloads of their favorite foods/things? Yeah if I were rich I would want to do the same but I'm just a tiny college student in the world of adulthood and bills.

3. What is your idea of a perfect date?

Wouldn't you like to know about the important things? I mean, would you not want to know where to go on your first date? I would. I want to know how romantic this individual is.

4. Are you single? Or nah?

Ok... generally I don't care because I'd probably never ask him on a date. Just looking at him makes me feel fluttery. But if he just so happens to be single then... (insert eyeball emoji)

5. When is your birthday?

Well if you are like me, you already know the answer to this question. I find out as much as I can when my crushes first develop... and we happen to be Facebook friends.

6. Do you have any allergies?

Ok, so, let’s just say that in grade school I almost accidentally killed a kid...

7. Wanna hang out?

How sweet would it be to spend a day with your possible soulmate? Personally, I would probably have a heart attack, but I wouldn't mind if I can sit near him.

8. So did you know you are super cute?

There is nothing better than an attractive person with an attractive personality IDC IDC IDC.

9. So did you work on being cute or...?

Like honestly.

10. Have any talents?

Well of course I already know this answer since I've experienced these talents first hand. Excuse me while I fan girl.

11. How do you define love?

Of course, we all don't have the same definition. I personally do not have a single clue what love is. I imagine it is warm when you are cold and smells like fried chicken. I absolutely adore fried chicken. I am interested to know what he thinks.

12. What are your non-career related goals?

I know what his career goals are mostly. I mean if you are in college, you get an idea from their declared major. But I'm more interested in knowing if he wants to get married and get a hypoallergenic doggie and have little versions of him running around. I am interested to know whether he wants to eat tacos every Tuesday or pizza every Friday.

13. What things do you hate?

People have pet peeves. I don't want a deal breaker before I can make a deal.

14. Do you know how I feel about you?

This is one of those dangerous questions. If I knew that he knew how much I absolutely adore him, I might just die. However, I would want to know if he did know just as much as I didn't.

15. Do you like me back?

This is the most dangerous question of them all. This question changes lives. Knowing whether your crush likes you will determine what path your life takes. It would be devastating to find out that your crush thinks that you are a repulsive being. I would crawl under a rock and die if I found out he hated me. On the other hand, If I found out that he liked me even a little tiny bit I would probably have a heart attack and die. What would you do if you found out that your crush likes you?