Twenty-Two. The year that 10-year-old me thought I'd be married by (HAHA), the year T-Swift sings about like it's actually a fun age. It's been almost two months for me, and I've learned that 22 is NOT a year of fun...for seniors in college it's the year of fear - and we're tired of all the questions.
1. Are you staying in your college town after graduation?
I wish I knew.
2. What're you gonna do with that degree?
Ummm, find a job...? I dunno yet.
3. What are your post-graduation plans?
4. Did you get into grad school?
When I find out, you'll be the first to know.
5. Have you signed the lease for next year yet?
6. So, when are you getting married?
If I knew, I'd tell ya.
7. Real world sucks, huh?
Not as much as the broke college life, Susan.