what is the show queer eye about

If you're like me, then you're a little late on this television show, but love it nonetheless. For the past few days, I have been capital O Obsessed with this show; its hilarity and realness astonish me. I never thought I would enjoy it so much, but there's something so amazing about putting together a home remodeling, a makeover, and a motivational guide. My number one goal in life now is to be made over by them. So, I have compiled a list to showcase my five favorite men, the Fab 5, of course.

1. The fact that they have a customized license plate

I'm always on the lookout for that FAB5 license plate now.

2. When you think about how cute Antoni is

3. The biggest hype man ever, Jonathan

4. When you need someone to redo your entire wardrobe like ASAP

Okay, I get it. My clothes suck.

5. Their inspirational cheers at the end of making someone over

Cheers, queers!

6. Every time someone tries to push their help away and opens up in the end

Just give into it, it'll be easier that way.

7. All of my love for the people who nominate them and how much love they have in their hearts

Can someone please nominate me? Thanks.

8. When you're not sure why Karamo is there sometimes

Yes, I just went there. Honestly, I don't know if he's needed in every episode, but he's always there, killing them with kindness.

9. When you need a little encouragement and motivation to get stuff done

10. My face everytime Tan tells them to wear skinny pants to slim their legs

Really, Tan? Again?

11. When they gang up and just follow each other on little trips

Was Bobby necessary for this clip? No. Did Bobby want a pedicure? Yes.

12. When Jonathon flips his hair AGAIN

You may know him as gay Jesus.

13. When Bobby somehow transforms a house within four days

No biggie, just Bobby slaying it with the home makeovers.

14. The fact that they are so diverse

BRB, I'm going to cry in the club.

15. Just them being the best Fab 5 that they could ever be