queen v feminine wash

Girl Power is the best power, And 'Queen V' Is Proof

Why are our feminine healthcare routines so taboo?

98
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjscNdsHoVJ/?hl=en&taken-by=queenvlife
Instagram

Growing up, I was taught to keep feminine products and everything related to them a secret. Pads, tampons, and pretty much anything else in that category. Why are we constantly hiding things that are known to be apart of who we are as women?

We talk about things related to our health as though they are things we should be ashamed of and embarrassed about, rather than talking about them in ways that are beneficial to us. For example, yeast infections, UTIs, and infections such as those are other things many seem to try to hide and feel embarrassment about rather than seek help.

Because so many women struggle with issues related to these and more but keep quiet about them, we struggle to find something that works and something that we know we can count on to not make us feel worse. There may be a new solution to the embarrassment!

Queen V is an up-and-coming brand that is Millennial-based and it has a wide variety of products. They're so great because they have things ranging from odor control sprays to probiotics for keeping away infections to bath bombs literally created for the sole purpose of alleviating unbearable cramps. Why are they not getting more attention?

The founder, Lauren Steinberg, is a young grad from the University of Southern California who struggled with finding feminine products that worked for her. She decided to stop the cycle of women who struggle with finding medications that aren't harmful, so she created Queen V.

Queen V is based on girl power. Girl power is one of the most essential topics of today. We, as women, need to come together and continue to build each other up and motivate one another. It's a brand almost completely built off of empowerment, which should draw everyone in right away.

It's time to retire the old products that do nothing but hurt our bodies, or just flat out do not work or do anything for us. Queen V recognizes this. Everything that hasn't worked before has been removed from their products. Newer ingredients are being put into newer products and are creating overall better products with better outcomes. (It doesn't hurt that the packaging is super cute and the product names are trendy too!)

Queen V is what we need in our lives as women. Everyone needs to look into their site. Not only do they stress girl power and feminism, but they open the honest conversation about women's health and wellness, which is a topic typically avoided.