Quarantine Series: 5 Protein Powder Recipes

Welcome to another blog in the "quarantine series" I decided to do for the next few months since we are all on lock down and do not know what is going on!

10
Photo by Anshu A on Unsplash

If you read my other blogs, you know my story. I did an eleven-month mission trip to eleven different countries. I lived in Africa for four of the months. I partnered with ministries based out of refugee settlements and ministries that were 3 hours away from the nearest city or store. My months in Africa felt a lot like this, but luckily I have a bed and a shower now.

When I was going into this quarantine, I knew exactly what I had to do to stay sane. I want to share what I did and what I am doing now to see if it will help you get out of the social distancing blues. I have seen so many people say they are just going to sit around, relax, and catch up on TV. Well, I did that in Africa (yes we had Netflix) and it hurt me for the worst. I am getting vulnerable but I experienced another level of sadness and loneliness I have never felt before.

I think this is a beautiful time to get stuff done, accomplish some goals, and come out better than you were before. Hopefully my story and tips will help you!

Since the grocery stores are lacking in everything, be prepared to find your protein in different ways. I have loaded up on protein powders to ensure I am getting enough each day. Here are some fun recipes you can include protein in to keep you strong and healthy.

Protein Muffins

Photo by Anshu A on Unsplash

Click Here!

Protein Shakes

Photo by Derick McKinney on Unsplash

Click Here!

Protein Dessert Mug Cake

Photo by Hannah Pemberton on Unsplash

Click Here!

Protein Coffee + Lattes

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash

Click Here!

Protein Snacks

Photo by Nico Wijaya on Unsplash

Click Here!