6 Qualities I'm Going To Love About My Husband

6 Qualities I Want In The Man I'm Going To Marry

I may not have met you yet, but I know what I'm going to love about you.

70
https://unsplash.com/photos/o-OrN4VRVG4

Well hey there, future husband.

The truth is, I've been wondering quite a lot about you lately.

It certainly isn't unusual for me to constantly ponder the answers to questions such as:

What will you look like?

What will you sound like?

And, of course, when are our paths finally going to cross so that I can adore the heck out of you?

While it is true that I haven't met you yet, there are some qualities that I already know I'm going to love about you.

I've decided to incorporate 6 of them into this article.

Maybe one day we'll read this together and end up laughing at how accurate it is at describing you and all of your loveliness:

1. You put God first.

media.giphy.com

I love the fact that God is just naturally a part of you, and that everyone else around you (including our children) can see that.

You never fail to teach me and our kids more about Him every day, and I can't get enough of how easy and fun you make it for all of us.

2. You're calm and patient even under the most extreme circumstances.

media.giphy.com

You're honestly the most affectionate man I've ever known, and I continue to be amazed by how often you share that quality with me and our kids.

I love that you constantly remind and encourage them to talk with you about absolutely anything, and the fact that they never have to fear being judged or criticized by you if they do.

Your arms are always open to them, and you're totally okay with listening to them rant about all of the same problems and stories that you've heard over a thousand times already.

The best part is, you somehow manage to stay calm and patient through it all (and that's something I really do appreciate).

3. You remind me and our children of our worth even when we can't see it for ourselves.

media.giphy.com

All of us have days where we feel unconfident and forget just how much we matter in this world and to those around us.

Regardless, you never hesitate to find the perfect words to say in order to lift us up again and remind us that we are worth so much more than we think.

4. You're accepting of everyone and teach our kids to do the same. 

media.giphy.com

I want our kids to get along with and be respectful of everyone they meet, and I'm so thankful I found you to show them how to do it.

5. You value even the simplest of blessings and teach our kids to do the same. 

media.giphy.com

We may not be the richest people in the world, but you show our kids to appreciate even the simplest of blessings.

Thanks to you, I get to watch them grow into individuals of respectable character every day, and it truly is a beautiful sight to see!

6. You understand how I'm feeling without me having to say anything at all. 

media.giphy.com

It's almost creepy, but I love it. I don't have to explain what I'm feeling or why I'm feeling it.

You just get all of that without me even having to say a word.

I love you, sweetheart.