To Anyone Who Thinks Publix Is Better Than Wegmans

LOL.

485
The Business Journals

Moving to Florida was one of the easiest things I have ever done. Adjusting to the my surroundings, however, was a different story. Publix is arguably the best grocery store in Florida. Wegmans is definitely the best grocery store in the Northeast. Many people (most of whom have not been to a Wegmans ever in their life) have told me that Publix is *obviously* better than Wegmans. WELL GUESS WHAT, SIMPLETONS. YOU'RE WRONG.

Let's break this down for y'all.

Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016: Wegmans ranked 4th, Publix 81st.

Best Workplaces in Retail 2016: Wegmans 1st, Publix 11th.

Wegmans is consistently ranked higher than Publix. Why? Because, even though I will admit that Publix is pretty awesome and I love shopping there, Wegmans will never be matched in quality and customer service and I will never fall in love with a grocery store as much as I did with Wegmans.

*This is not intended to offend anyone, but rather to share my fact-inspired opinion on the Disney World of Rochester, NY. I still very much enjoy Publix.