PUBG Stats Trackers– Which One is The Best?

Overview of  The Most Popular PUBG Stats Trackers

324
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_BJxCUJiLM.jpeg

Let's face it - PUFFGames is a game that primarily caters towards the competitive crowd. If you're reading this, chances are you belong to this group of players who obsess over their performance and statistics. After all, the very essence of the game revolves around being the best, the last one standing, and rising above everyone else by any means necessary.

It's no wonder PUBG's unprecedented growth is being accompanied by dozens of stats trackers. Everybody has their own preferences. However, a select few PUBG stats trackers stand out. In case you’re still not familiar with any of these, keep reading to find out which one is the best for you.

1. PUBG Tracker by Tracker Network

Tracker Network has established itself as the leading brand in the stats tracker niche, offering comprehensive and detailed stats trackers for most major competitive games.

The main menu offers global, up-to-date data on leaderboard rankings, extensive information about PUBG clans, and the graph of skill rating distribution. 

Down on the individual player stats, the Overview tab lists the most important information about all modes separately, depending on whether you play it or not. There are three main dropdown filters, which you can use to select the appropriate region, season and player-perspective (first-person/third person) 

Right away, you can see your rating, corresponding rank, winrate, top 10 rate and K/D ratio. By clicking on any of the modes, you are presented with information on your total wins, top 10s, kills and average damage per match. If you want even more nitty-gritty details, the “View more” link will load everything about the chosen game mode.

The Live Tracker tab lists your most recent performance stats, which is great for keeping an eye on your continued progress.

While this is certainly a great choice for all the tryhards among us, the Tracker Network PUBG Tracker is somewhat overwhelming, too “analytical”. It’s certainly not the most eye-pleasing options out there.

2. PlayerAuctions PUBG Stats Tracker

If you’re looking for a more polished experience,Tracker has everything you need. Right off the bat, in big bold orange font, you can see number of “Chicken Dinners” (wins) and your current rankings on Solo, Duo and Squad modes. Of course, there are also drop down menus to choose your season and player-perspective, as well as the dynamic links to choose your region.

Further below, on the Overview tab, all 3 modes list information on skill rating, win rate and K/D rating, accompanied by graphs informing you where you stand in comparison with the rest of the playerbase. This is followed by the number of wins, top 10s, total games, kills and deaths.

If you want more details, each mode has its own separate tab. Upon clicking, you can see a graph of your rating trend, accompanied by a pretty extensive analysis of your overall performance further down below.

The final tab lists the Top 100 players, which can be filtered based on skill rating, wins, winrate, K/D rate, kills, headshot rate, modes, regions and seasons.

This is a great middle-of-the-ground choice for new players and veterans alike. An important thing to note is that, at least at the moment of writing this, there’s no live tracker feature. For that, you’ll have to use some other tracker from this list specifically.

3. PUBG.me

PUBG.me stats tracker, while lacking the shiny, colourful graphs and the live tracking feature, offers something no other tracker currently has. It’s located under Compare tab on the individual player stats. There you can quickly compare several players stats. The information is listed in a table format, marking the dominant stats in green and the inferior ones in red. This is great if you want to quickly check how you stack up against somebody else, be it a friend or that guy that bragged about his 1337 skills on the voice comms.

Of course, PUBG.me offers every other statistic under the sun as well, albeit in a slightly less digestible way. An important factor to consider is the loading time though. PUBG.me seems to have a really clean design, which makes it load a bit faster than the rest of the PUBG stats trackers out there. If you are strictly in it for the numbers, and don’t want to waste any time, PUBG.me is a great choice!

4. Master PUBG Stats Tracker

Lastly, there’s MasterPUBG.com. Upon requesting the stats for any given PUBG username, you’ll be swamped with all kinds of graphs, numbers and lifetime stats. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though, but it will take some time to get used to.

The main tabs feature all the usual choices – Overview, Matches, Solo Stats, Duo Stats, Squad Stats and the Live Tracker. The season can be chosen from the drop-down on the right side near the top, right below the eye-poking quick info referencing your skill rating and overall standing compared to everybody else across all 3 game modes.

The main advantage of Master PUBG is also its main weakness. The overwhelming amount of information presented on the Overview tab is also seemingly all over the place, with no clear structure and/or organisation behind it. Still, if you like feasting your eyes on exorbitant amounts of stats, numbers and graphs, you’ll likely find Master PUBG Stats Tracker useful in the long run.

Hopefully, the information presented here will help you choose the right stats tracker for you. Each and every one has its own pros and cons, but most of them will give you the details you need. In the end, it will boil down to what you prefer the most.

Good luck, and may Chicken Dinners come your way in droves!

Let's face it - is a game that primarily caters towards the competitive crowd. If you're reading this, chances are you belong to this group of players who obsess over their performance and statistics. After all, the very essence of the game revolves around being the best, the last one standing, and rising above everyone else by any means necessary.

It's no wonder PUBG's unprecedented growth is being accompanied by dozens of stats trackers. Everybody has their own preferences. However, a select few  stats trackers stand out. In case you’re still not familiar with any of these, keep reading to find out which one is the best for you.