Promise Me, You Won't Waste This Life

Promise Me, You Won't Waste This Life

You only have one life to live. Don't waste it!
8

This letter goes out to anyone scared, depressed, heartbroken, angry, or really anyone that doesn't understand that you are only given this one life to live.

I get it.

Sometimes life is unfair and deals you a bad hand. Maybe you're in a situation you didn't ask for.

Trust me, I get it.

Maybe you can't wait for the day that you die because every day seems like a struggle. Maybe you're in a relationship and all you want is to be happy but it seems so out of reach. Maybe you feel alone. Maybe something awful has happened to you and you are scared to do anything worthwhile with your life.

Maybe, because of this, you just don't understand that this is the one life you got.

Regardless of what is happening to you today, you still have tomorrow to move on and live a better day.

In my lifetime I have seen and heard a lot. I've lived through a lot already and have gone through things I never would wish on my worst enemy.

I've battled with my food allergies. The struggle to keep myself alive, not worry my mom, not worry myself. Plus countless more that I don't want to share in this article.

I've battled to see that regardless of those struggles I'm constantly fighting against that this life is worth living. Each day is a gift.

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow.

Maybe I won't.

I can't spend each day in a pity party because things haven't gone my way or something really bad has happened.

You can't hold yourself back from doing things just because of the what-ifs that you don't have answers to.

You only live this life one time.

Regardless of the pain, you've gone through it is your duty to this life to live it fearlessly. Go into each day like you've never been hurt.

At the end of my life, I want to be able to say that I lived. Fully and completely. That I found people to do that with me and we got to live the best lives we knew how to. I don't want any regrets! The only way I will regret my life is if I don't live it.

Regardless of what you are going through, there will be a better day. You are the only person besides God that has any control over your life. We choose to give others power over ourselves but we are the only ones with the final say. Don't let a person, fear, pain, or any other thing control your life and hold you back.

This life is worth living.

Please, don't waste it.