11 Ways My College Professor Livened Up The Classroom, And Also Blew Our Minds

10. They rapped "Ice Ice Baby."

311
Brooke Cagle

I have had a professor for multiple classes who I very much enjoy.

They liven things up and love to make the class laugh. They have had such amazing experiences in their life that I have loved hearing and learning about. In this list, you will find some quotes they said, stories they told, or other crazy things they did.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

1. "I could probably get a second-grade journal to publish what we just did in the last half hour or so."

I think our work was a little beyond second-grade comprehension, but whatever you say, professor.

2. They sang Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do."

This was quite the sight. I don't know how many other people can say their professor did this.

3. "It says not available. Why? Cuz I f***ed up somehow!"

Technology is hard. We understand.

4. They talked about the Kardashians for several classes in a row.

I'm not really sure what the obsession was...

5. "If I went to 7 Eleven to get spices for my gumbo and they only have five spices it's going to be a very bad gumbo."

I literally have no idea why this was said or what the context was.

6. My class was fortunate enough to watch a video of them singing karaoke.

They were at karaoke with their friend and got filmed for a show that only aired the pilot episode.

7. "I don't have to feel bad about not giving any of the losers candy because it was randomly generated."

A little harsh but us losers didn't feel too bad.

8. They gave extra credit to go to a concert, covered our tickets, and those who attended got to see them dancing.

Side note: The venue did not offer alcohol.

9. "I think we're gonna get something here...it's exciting doing statistics! You look forward to the results."

Yeah...none of us were that excited.

10. They rapped "Ice Ice Baby."

All I can say about this is that it was legendary.

11. "Those are damn good, those Werther's."

They gave out a few Werther's for students who got questions right, but I never got one so I can't say if they were truly "damn good."